For this academic year , Accord School Tirupati offers admissions to Nursery, Lower Kindergarten , Upper Kindergarten, Grades 1 to 11 subject to the availability of seats and eligibility. To apply online – Admission Inquiry
Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application from the admissions department. You can call the admissions office @ +91 – 9581978737 / +91 9908729577 and request for a school visit.
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form:
- Certified copy of School Report of the previous academic year (if applicable).
- Six passport size photographs and two stamp size photographs of the student. One photograph of each of the parents.
- One certified copy of Child’s Birth Certificate.
- One certified copy each of details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
- Copy of the T.C.
- Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Accord School as on April 1st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table below. The stipulated age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the School Admission Committee based on past academic achievements and performance in our testing procedures, provided the student has graduated from a recognized school.
|Nursery||2 Years 6Months|
|LKG||3 Years 6Months|
|UKG||4 Years 6Months|
|Grade I||5 Years 6Months|
|Grade II||6 Years 6Months|
|Grade III||7 Years 6Months|
|Grade IV||8 Years 6Months|
|Grade V||9 Years 6Months|
|Grade VI||10 Years 6Months|
|Grade VII||11 Years 6Months|
|Grade VIII||12 Years 6Months|
|Grade IX||13 Years 6Months|
|Grade X||14 Years 6Months|
Admission to Accord School is through an admission test and an interview, the testing procedure is adapted to suit the age of the child. The admissions test will be conducted at school campus and parents will be intimated of the date and time.
On receipt of acceptance of admission, parents must pay the fees within the stipulated date. The following documents should also be submitted:
- A certified copy of the Caste Certificate (if the student belongs to SC / ST / BC)
- Transfer Certificate / Record sheet from the school last attended (if applicable)
If for any reason the Transfer Certificate cannot be produced at the time of admission, it must be produced on or before the commencement of the academic session.
In the form of cash/D.D/Cheque drawn in favor of Accord School payable at Tirupati. No out station cheques will be accepted.
For any queries related to admissions, you can reach us at 0877 -6457775 or +91-9581978737 or you can alternatively email us at email@example.com