- Which board or syllabus do we follow at Accord School?
We follow CBSE syllabus at our school. Our School CBSE Aff No : 130371.
- What are the timings of the school?
Nursery – 9 AM to 12.30 PM
LKG, UKG, Grade 1 to Grade 10 – 9 AM to 4.30 PM
- What is the Teacher –student ratio?
For students of all Grades it is 15:1
- What is the frequency of Parent and Teachers meeting?
PTM’s happen after every summative assessments. However, Parents have the option to meet teachers any weekday (Mon – Fri) between 3.30 PM to 4.30 PM during school premises.
- What arrangement does Accord School has for transport? Do we have a door pick up facility for the children?
We have 15 Buses covering all the areas of Tirupati and nearby villages. We don’t have a door pick up facility. However, we do our best to provide a stop as close to your home as possible. Please call our transport department @ 7680077100 for any queries.
- Does Accord have a canteen facility?
Accord School is a day boarding school. We provide nutritious food to all our children and it is part of the Annual fee. We provide Afternoon Lunch and Evening Snack to everyone who opted for it.
- Does Accord provide any scholarships for meritorious students?
No. At the moment, we don’t have a scholarship program. We are however rewarding our students with many certificates and prizes based on their performance in a specific academic year. We have a point scale to quantify every kid performance to perform this analysis.
- What kind of extracurricular activities does Accord encourage among the children? What kind of sports does Accord encourage at school?
Accord considers extracurricular activities as an essential ingredient of its curriculum. We have tennis, swimming, volleyball, football, Athletics and cricket in our school as outdoor games. We also have art & craft, gymnastics, Karate, indoor sports, music (Indian, Western and instrumental) and dance (different styles). Children practice these under the supervision of trained and qualified trainers.
- What special provisions, if any, does Accord have for weak children/slow learners?
All teachers are trained to deal with weak/slow learners in the classroom. In certain situations and circumstances they are given additional counseling and sometimes even remedial classes are conducted.
- What kind of emergency medical facilities does Accord have on campus?
We have an infirmary set up in our school and a medical room available. We also have a facility of Doctor on Call from the nearest hospital in case of any emergency. Each and every bus is equipped with first aid kit for children.
- What kind of arrangements does Accord have for purchasing books and uniforms?
We keep a stock of Books and uniforms in the school that is given immediately to students on their first day of school or after confirmation of admission.
- Does Accord follow any specific philosophy different from other regular schools?
Our school philosophy is based on our vision and mission that is to develop a curriculum that focuses on self learning and practical approach to learning concepts with a view to enable each child to become a Global Citizen.
- What are the teaching methodologies adopted at Accord?
We believe that the a child will accumulate more if practical experience is given in the course of education. We fulfill this by taking them to field trips, doing role play, demonstration, experimenting in labs, collaborating, grouping them in preferred leaning styles, and follows a 5 step methodology (Aim, Activity, Application, Analyze, Assess) in teaching a concept.
- What’s the profile of the teaching staff at Accord?
At Accord, all the teaching staffs are trained and posses specialized educational qualification along with experience in and around different parts of the country.
- When does your academic year begin and end? Do you have any midyear admissions?
Our Academic year begins on April 4th and ends on March 26th the following year.
Summer Vacation – April 24th to June 5th.
School Session Resumes on June 6th.
Yes, we do have midyear admissions only in certain special cases (Like students relocating from other states/Cities).