Admissions for the academic year 2023-24 are now open. If you would like to be a part of the Accord family please contact us at +91 9581978737 for further details. We’d be happy to answer your queries.
To submit an admission enquiry online Click Here
Admission Enquiry timings for walk-ins:
Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 6 pm | Sunday: 9 am to 5 pm
For this academic year, Accord School Tirupati offers admissions to Nursery, Lower Kindergarten, Upper Kindergarten, and Grades 1 to 10 subject to the availability of seats and eligibility
Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application form from the admission department. You can call the admissions office on +91 9581978737 / +91 9908729577 and request a school visit.
The duly completed application form must be submitted to the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form:
- Certified copy of the School Report of the previous academic year (if applicable).
- Six passport-size photographs and two stamp-size photographs of the student. Parents One Each Photograph.
- One certified copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate.
- One certified copy of each of the details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
Copy of the T.C. (If possible).
- Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Children must meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Accord School on June 1st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table. The stipulated age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the School Admission Committee based on past academic achievements and performance in our testing procedures, provided the student has graduated from a recognized school.
|2 Years 6Months
|3 Years 6Months
|4 Years 6Months
|5 Years 6Months
|6 Years 6Months
|7 Years 6Months
|8 Years 6Months
|9 Years 6Months
|10 Years 6Months
|11 Years 6Months
|12 Years 6Months
|13 Years 6Months
|14 Years 6Months
Admission to Accord School is through a placement test and an interaction, the testing procedure is adapted to suit the age of the child. The placement test will be conducted at the school campus and parents will be intimated of the date and time.
Upon acceptance of admission, parents must pay the fees within the stipulated date. The following documents should also be submitted:
- A certified copy of the Caste Certificate (if the student belongs to SC / ST / BC)
- Transfer Certificate / Record sheet from the school last attended (if applicable)
If for any reason the Transfer Certificate cannot be produced at the time of admission, it must be produced on or before the commencement of the academic session.
In the form of cash/D.D/Cheque drawn in favour of Accord School payable at Tirupati, no outstation cheques will be accepted.
For any queries related to admissions, you can reach us at +91-9581978737 or +91 9908729577 or you can alternatively email us at email@example.com